Skip to content Skip to footer
Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Masters Pool 2024

April 2 @ 7:00 am - April 11 @ 8:00 am

Per Entry - $25
2024 Masters Pool Entry

Welcome to the Third Annual Masters Pool benefiting the Playground Golf Foundation. You can submit as many entries as you like and please feel free to share this page with your friends.

How it Works:

  • Everyone picks a team of 6 golfers.
  • Add your best 4 of 6 golfers scores to form your team score.
  • The best team score wins the pool.
  • Cut golfers (and anyone who doesn’t finish 4 rounds) get 80 for any rounds not completed. Playoff holes do not count.

All entries must be submitted by 8AM on April 11, 2024

Proceeds Benefiting:

The sole purpose of this event is to engage the community to create awareness about the ultimate goals of the Playground Golf Foundation. 75% of the proceeds will be paid to the winners, and the remaining 25% will go towards providing equipment and programming to the schools and children in Columbia, Greene and Northern Dutchess Counties.

You will receive an email with the entry link after the donation / PayPal checkout step…


April 2 @ 7:00 am
April 11 @ 8:00 am
Per Entry - $25
Event Tags:


Lucas Cohen, PGA Professional
(954) 562-6881
View Organizer Website
© 2024. All Rights Reserved. Site by Level11Design

Subscribe to the updates!

Subscribe to the updates!